Friday, 29 January 2016

First Post: About Me

Hello everyone! Here I am, finally writing my first post on my new blog. My name is Iraklis, my friends call me Herc, and I just (re)created my blog. The reason '(re)' is there is because a few months ago (almost a year, if I recall correctly), I had published this same blog with a different name and design but closed it soon after to work on it a bit more design-wise. My hectic university schedule, incessant projects and exams, and picky, perfectionist personality delayed the process; I kind of neglected my blog for a while, then totally forgot about it, and eventually took much longer that what I thought it would to start blogging here. But anyway, none of these matters now.

I finally did it...

The reason I decided to start blogging here is mostly because I wanted a place where I could share my thoughts, experiences, art, things I loved (or hated), and ideas with other people. I'm not new to the blogging network, as I'm also an co-admin at another blog, but I wanted this one to be more personal and be able to freely post anything I consider blog-worthy. I hope this works out because I have a really bad habit of forgetting things and, being in my last year of studies, I don't have a lot of free time these days. Other things occupy my limited time, like my thesis.

So, this is my first post and I decided to use it to introduce myself by telling you 10 random facts about me. Here we go.

10 Random Facts About Me

  • I'm from Cyprus
  • I'm also a blogger at Bogibo
  • I am a Gemini
  • I watch a LOT of films and series
  • I'm currently a Multimedia & Graphic Arts senior
  • I prefer Winter over Summer
  • I love fast food
  • I spend an unhealthy amount of time daily on my laptop
  • I'm an INFP
  • I can speak Greek and English

Well, anyway. That's all for now. I'm so happy to be starting this blog. I want to use it to share with you my creations and thoughts on various subjects and to get back your opinions and discuss with you. I like to exchange thoughts online with other people. So, stick around? For now I'd love to get some feedback on my blog's design. Do you like it? I appreciate any feedback and, to be honest, I really need it. Thanks.

P.S. I'd like to know, do you guys prefer to follow blogs through Bloglovin' or Blogger's GFC?