Saturday, 14 May 2016

Literature & Art

When was the last time you read a book? I wish I had more time to do it. Before my final exams I started reading a book, but soon after that, for a whole month I had no time to read at all. Then, a few days ago, I finally had some time to read but I had to reread the first chapters because I had forgotten what happened. Also, I've always been a slow reader. So, I read only 4-5 books a year. I plan to change that however. I have many books in my to-read list, and I intend to never stop reading again, even if it's 5 minutes every day. I will also try hard to reduce the time I spend aimlessly browsing social media and instead find way to spend my time productively and creatively! (Who needs January for resolutions, right?)

The two photos are experiments I did this morning. I grabbed some old photos I had taken a while ago and experimented with text and some literature/book-inspired editing. These are the results. I really want to create more of these.

Do you have any good book recommendations? I like fiction books the most. Let me know in the comments.