Saturday, 2 July 2016

A Break in Athens

After my exams and graduation were over, I took a break in Athens for a little less than 2 weeks, before starting work (more on that soon). I visited my friend Theo who lives and studies there the last years, and I have to admit he was the best guide I could have in the city! He took me to places for food, drinks, fun, sightseeing and so much more. He made sure we'd make the most out of each day. Overall, I had a great time and took a lot of photos.

I tried to make a video out of it but I always forgot to take videos when I was out so it turned out a bit... boring and empty. I will share it with you anyway, as well as some photos from the trip.


During my time there, I also took some tilt-shift photos of Athens from above. You can view the collection here. Here is a sample:

Now that the trip is over, a new chapter in my life is opening. I'm planning to make a post about it very soon, but for now I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to Theo for having me these 12 days and being a great guide and friend in Athens and life in general. Looking forward to reuniting with him. :)